Massachusetts Military Divorce Attorney
Members of the military and their families face unique challenges when it comes to divorce. Pollack Law Group, P.C. helps the men and women who serve our country, as well as their spouses, seek a favorable outcome in divorce. Any type of divorce is often accompanied by a degree of stress and uncertainty, but military members and their spouses face additional questions such as:
- What happens if I’m served divorce papers while on active duty?
- If my husband/wife is on active duty, where do I send divorce papers?
- Can custody decisions be made when one parent is overseas or out of state?
- What happens to my military pension?
- Where will my divorce case take place?